Monday, November 22, 2010

When Will It End?

Ch. 21

I can't believe the next victim was my dear friend Clerval. So young and so full of hopes and dreams, it is unfair he was killed. The wretched monster has kept his promise of destroying my life. I should be put to death because I created the daemon that has brought sorrow to the beings around me. I am thankful to Mr. Kirwin for believing in my innocence but I still feel guilty for bringing such a wretch into the world. I just want to return to secure the safety if my beloved Elizabeth. I'd like to spend the rest of my life with her in peace without any worries. I hope we can have a beautiful and happy wedding without having to expect a monster seeking our deaths.

Victor

1 comment:

  1. Something that I noticed while reading your blog is that you don't just go to the surface of Victor's feelings but go further and truly show what he is feeling. I also like that I feel like Victor as I read this. You did awesome, Evelyn!

    ReplyDelete